POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple (WIP) : Re: Temple (WIP) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple (WIP)
From: Remy Closset
Date: 28 Apr 2004 05:07:42
Message: <408f745e@news.povray.org>
Very nice job Thomas, following your column post in mdl file!.
Just an observation : can you post a view from above, so we will better
understand the organization of the building. Very good observation of the
orientation of the capitals on the front and the sides of the building. Only
one thing: I can't see on thre drawing, are the two overhangs of the main
building in the front porch.
Have you an idea for the pediments and the roofing?

> I am currently 'reconstructing' the temple of Apollo in Didyma, Turkey. As
> much as possible, I try to follow the building standards og ancient
Greeks,